Final submission / presentation today!
The team worked really hard for the last week push, and we got a great deal of features into the final submission. Not everything we wanted to, but the game shows great promise.
We learned a great deal about Perforce and working as a team. The instructors seemed very receptive of the game and were keen to play a final version if we were to keep working on it, which I think I intend to. I just have to convince the team.
We once again had a last minute game breaking bug, as usual. I was able to leave work early and repair the player controller class fortunately.
Massive credits to the art side of the team. The game would be much less without their amazing work.
For HARAMBE! 😀