The Tower! update #3
To be honest, I usually post these updates so late at night, I have trouble remembering what I have and have not released. It’s only when I get feedback about issues that I fixed 3 builds ago that I realise the releases are lagging behind :O
Anyway, here are the latest changes;
- Much testing with many people and myself and I was still not happy with the controls, so completely rewrote the control sript from scratch, to now have twin virtuSticks, and a constant on screen indicator, as people were finding it unintuitive, and trying to look under their finger to see the dPad… :/ (people are strange) – SO! we now have twin sticks for touch, and lock on targeting for keyboard to make your life easier!
- MobAI – changes to the mob AI have given them a blind spot directly behind them, you can now perform a sneak attack for double damage! Just sneak up and dont let the slime see you…
- MiniMap! – so many people asked for it so here it is, minimap! Its a work in progress. I have not decided on the final location of the map on screen yet, and it also needs indicators around the ring to let the player know the direction to the next objective. So, work in progress
- Main Menu – another WIP – this is currently only for quitting the game, but it was time consuming art wise – so please appreciate. 😀
- Other Fixes – collider fixes on broken floor lava holes, Crystals now have health bars!
- Removed Herobrine
v0.15 – Enjoy!
Download Here! (Android .apk)
Download Here! (Windows .exe)